- For background information on the history of Emory Athletics, please read Former Athletic Director Clyde "Doc" Partin, Sr.'s article from the Emory Wheel: From Union Point to the UAAs.
- Building Traditions at Emory
University is the mission of the E Team, and a critical component
of the University's success on and off the playing field. Though
the E Team is focusing on building
tradition, Emory does have a background of tradition
and school spirit which is detailed in the following links:
- Swoop - The embodiment of school spirit at Emory University. The mascot can be seen around campus at various events including Wonderful Wednesdays, sporting events, etc. This site runs down the history of Swoop, as well as photo galleries and booking information.
- Fight Song - The University's fight song is an important part of building traditions, being played regularly at Emory athletic and campus events. Join the E Team by learning the words to, and history of, the Emory fight song, "Long Live the Em'ry Eagles", with this helpful site.
- Cheerleading - Emory Cheerleading